The standard terms and conditions of sale detailed hereunder are part of all price offers or sales agreement of any kind provided by ProteoGenix SA.
The buyer is deemed to be acknowledged of all these terms and conditions and to have accepted them.
Any modification of the terms and conditions will be considered as non-valid if there is no written approval signed by both parties.
1. Every order must mention order number, EU VAT registration number if located in EU, catalog number, product description, amount needed for each item, delivery and billing addresses, name of a person to contact if necessary.
2. Except otherwise stated, shipping and handling costs are not included in our prices and will be determined according to the amount of the order, the package size and the delivery address.
3. At their reception, products must be stored as indicated on labels or datasheets provided with the product. In case no indication are provided
(usually for custom services), it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to test different storage conditions and use the most convenient one for the product.
4. ProteoGenix shall not be liable for its failure to perform any of its obligations resulting from fortuitous event beyond its reasonable control.
Are considered as fortuitous event but not limited to, work conflicts, suppliers delivery delays, wars, hostile fire, cataclysm, act of God, events affecting transportation means, organization problems internal to the company (diseases, equipment failure,…). ProteoGenix will not have to establish the unforeseeability nor the irresistibility of the perturbating event. The services time schedule mentioned on quotes are indicative durations only. The schedule may be submitted to significant variations due to the nature of proteins, antibodies, peptides and genes.
5. Except otherwise stated, payment terms are Net 30 days from date of invoice. No discount is applicable for any early payment made before
30 days. Payment must be made in Euros unless otherwise agreed.
6. The payment methods accepted are :
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- French checks only (We can accept international checks if customer is willing to cover our bank fees of 25 Euros. In such case,
customer should inform ProteoGenix of its intention to pay by international check before ordering in order to include that cost in
the quotation and customer’s order).
7. The failure to pay or the late payment of any part or full invoice will trigger :
- The enforceability of all invoices
- An interest rate of 12% of the overdue amount until complete payment that cannot be less than 45 Euros.
- The stop of the service.
- A 40 Euros fee for formal notice process.
8. Products replacement 1. Products should be inspected immediately upon reception. Notification of damage, shortages or defects should be
given within 8 days by e-mail, fax or mail. 2. ProteoGenix will ensure all products meet the agreed specifications prior to shipment. However, if products are unsatisfactory, we will replace them or refund the customer providing that the customer notifies it to us within 8 days from the reception of the item.
9. All prices are in Euros and exclusive of taxes, duties, shipping and handling. Client is responsible for wire transfer fees. Prices are subject to
change without notice. We will not be liable in case of a printing mistake in our catalogs.
Liability 1. All products and services are for in vitro research use only and are not approved for any kind of therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. It is the own responsibility of the customer to qualify/validate the products for any other use. ProteoGenix will not be liable for any claims against any of its products that are misused in therapies or for diagnosis. 2. Products must be used by trained staff only, following suitable laboratory practices. Some products can contain animal origin components. As hazards related to the use of our products may be unknown or difficult to assess, the absence of warn against it, does not mean that the use of the product is not hazardous.
10. The customer is committed in transferring to ProteoGenix all important information related to the biological hazards of the supplied material and the particular handling procedures to be followed by the staff if any.
11. ProteoGenix cannot provide any warranty whatsoever for the use of its products or services for a given application except otherwise agreed.
i) The success of the monoclonal and polyclonal antibody development programs highly depends on the nature of the antigens and
ProteoGenix can therefore not guarantee:
• The specificity of the antibodies (background)
• The sensitivity of the antibodies (detection threshold)
• The appropriate use of the antibodies in all applications (Ex : antibodies may not work in western blot)
• The immune response from the animals
ii) Regarding protein production, ProteoGenix cannot guarantee:
• That the cloning in its expression vectors is always feasible
• The production yield and the quality of the protein (purity, folding, degradation)
• That the expression of the protein in its strains is possible
• The absence of yield variations between the expression tests and the production scale up step
12. Unless otherwise stated, all peptide quantities/amounts mentioned on our website and all our documents including but not limited to
quotation, Certificate of Analysis, packing-list, invoice are gross weights. Gross weight comprises the weight of peptide, residual amino acids, adhered water, and salts (e.g. TFA).
13. ProteoGenix keeps the right to decide to stop or go with a service program in case of unexpected technical issues that would arise (ex : non immunogenic or toxic antigens, non-expressed proteins, difficult clonings, etc.). Every stop will be justified by ProteoGenix and in this case only the started or completed steps will be invoiced.
14. Datasheets are provided with products.
15. If any change may occur during the service, the requesting party will have to ask for this change by written form and wait for the other party’s approval. ProteoGenix keeps the right to modify the financial conditions accordingly.
16. ProteoGenix does not provide any of its protocols but only raw data at the end of certain steps or at the end of the service.
17. PROTEOGENIX will not be liable for any claims concerning a misuse or inappropriate storage of the products or in case of misinterpretation of the results analysis. Optimal storage conditions of the products must be determined by the customer and ProteoGenix will not be held responsible related to inappropriate storage.
18. Expect otherwise stated, the risk of the goods is transferred to the client once the goods leave our company. The transportation of the goods is done under the sole responsibility of the buyer and at its costs. The client is also responsible in buying insurance if he deems it is necessary and at its own costs.
19. Contracts and agreements with ProteoGenix will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with French law. The Strasbourg (France) court will deal with any dispute which may arise from the contract or agreement between a customer and ProteoGenix.
The below listed words define:
By registering on the site, you agree to provide true information about yourself. Communicating false information is contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Use published on the site. You may at any time make a request in order to know what personal data is held about you, to object to its treatment, to edit or delete it by contacting the website publisher at this address: email@example.com.
The data collected and processed by the site are those that you provide voluntarily by filling in the various forms available within the site. For some operations on the contents, you may be required to transmit data about you to third-party partners through their own services, specifically when making payments. We will not collect such data, their collection and processing being made by and governed by conditions of the aforementioned partners. We invite you to check their Terms and Conditions of Use before providing them with your data.
Your IP address (identification number assigned to your computer on the Internet) is collected automatically. You are informed that the service is likely to implement an automatic tracking process (Cookie), which you can prevent by modifying the settings of your browser, as explained in the Terms and Conditions of Use of this site.
Information of registered users on the site will be saved in compliance with the Data Protection Act of the French law (Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978). According to the latter, users have a right of accessing, withdrawing, modification or correction of the data they provided. This right can be enforced through a request sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The collection of user’s personal data by the publisher of this site has been declared to the French authority of protection of personal data (the National Commission for Computing and Liberties - CNIL) under number 2119645.
Data identified as mandatory on the site forms are necessary for users to properly use site services and functionalities, specifically actions on the website contents.
Personal data will be collected and processed for the following purposes: sending mails, gathering statistical traffic data, managing orders placed on the website, managing targeted advertising
Data we collect about you are processed for the purposes of implementation of operations on the site contents.
You are likely to receive e-mails from our service, including newsletters. You can refuse to receive such e-mails by contacting us at email@example.com or by using the link provided for this purpose in the newsletters that will be sent to you.
You are informed that your data may be disclosed by the publisher, to preserve its rights and interests, if it is required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation. You can contact us to modify or delete you data by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data are stored on one or several servers belonging to the host, whose details are included in the Legal Notices of the website. Data are kept up to 3 years, and the data related to the billing orders for 6 years maximum. Beyond this time period data will be kept for statistical purposes only and will not be subject to any exploitation of any kind.
All rights reserved - 28 August 2018